22-Nov-16 11:37 AM
If you are a dog owner, then you probably know that having a pet is not an easy task. It requires time, money, effort, patience and so much more!
Whether it’s having your bed completely taken, catering to your pup’s extreme fear of thunder, dealing with the extensive mess they create or those sad eyes when you leave for office in the morning, it’s indeed a real struggle to have a dog.
Here are 10 struggles that all dog owners will relate to. Read on -
1. You don’t need alarm clocks when you have a dog.
2. Their confusion about their size.
3. They are always too indecisive.
4. They will try to swim or play wherever they find water, but act like it’s the end of the world when it’s bath time.
5. It’s just too difficult to stay mad at them. Did we mention the “head tilt”?
6. They believe that your food is their food.
7. And your shoes and socks are their chew toy.
8. You don’t know what to expect when you come back home.
9. They just don’t understand human furniture.
10. They use their cuteness against you and you can’t do anything but give in.