01-Oct-16 04:22 PM
“What’s bugging you?” “What’s the problem?” “Are you pissed?” Are you tired of hearing such questions on daily basis? The reason can be your face. Hey, nothing offensive, but such question for someone with a Resting Bitch Face (or RBF for short) are common. Since the label is still floating around from quite some time, and while you might be unaware that you have one, here's a list of signs that say you have a resting bitch face.
1. People always tend to think you’re majorly pissed off with them.
2. Even when you’re just trying to be polite, people take you in a wrong way.
3. Your friends often tell you that they thought you were a total bitch when they first met you.
4. When you make a joke people are really surprised to find out that you actually have a sense of humor.
5. You have a really hard time trying to convince people how much of a team player you are.
6. When you go out and meet new people, they think you’re totally unapproachable.
7. When someone tells you a happy news, they immediately believe that you’re not happy about it.
8. You look like a Russian assassin on your driver's license and passport.
9. You never like your candid photos.
10. You’re absolutely terrible at flirting because the opposite person can never tell what’s on your mind.