How can I place on Order on your website?
Just go through these Simple Steps to place an order on our website -
- Click on the product to be ordered
- Select the required size (XS,S, M, L, XL…) and click "ADD TO BAG"
- Go to your bag page, once you have added all the products you wish to buy
- Enter discount code (if any) on the bag page
- Click 'CHECKOUT'
- Sign in to your account using the registered e-mail id and password or create a new account if you are a first time visitor in one short step
- Enter your Shipping Address
- Choose from Prepaid & COD Payment Options
- Re-check your Order details
- Click on "Place Order"
- In case you have selected Prepaid options, you will be re-directed to a fully secure payment gateway where you need to enter your card/wallet details.
- In case of a COD order, an additional Rs 50 will be levied as a COD charge
- Once you confirm your billing, your order is placed - You can now note down the order number for tracking purposes.
- Indya charges USD 10 shipping fee all International orders except orders from the US and UK where USD 15 is levied, irrespective of the order size
- The payment option is only “PayPal”. All prices are in US Dollars.
- Please change the currency to USD and do not Prefix “0” before the contact number, while placing the order.
What are the payment options available?
- Credit card and Debit card
- Net Banking
- Cash on Delivery for India
- Paytm wallet
- MobiKwik Wallet
- Paypal (All countries except India)
Is it safe to use my credit/debit card on faballey.com?
You can be assured that Faballey offers you the highest standards of security currently available on the Net so as to ensure that your shopping experience is private, safe and secure. Your bank will authorize the credit card transaction directly without any information passing through to us – we do not retain your banking information.
What happens to the money deducted from my debit card/credit card/Net Banking/Wallet for an unsuccessful prepaid order?
If your card is debited by mistake, you need not to worry . Please make sure of the following at your end -
- Please check your bank/credit card account - Has it been debited ? If yes, and it shows a failed transaction message then please note a failed transaction is normally rolled back within 7 business days. The time taken can vary from bank to bank and we unfortunately won't be able to expedite this. Please check with your bank for more details.
- If the transaction is successful and the money has been credited to our account, please update us with the transaction number from your card-issuing bank over a call /email and we will initiate the refund within 3 days of your request; in case you wish to go ahead with the order we will dispatch the same at the earliest.
- The expected timelines are as below:
- Net Banking - 4 business days
- Debit Card /Credit Card - 10 business days
I got a confirmation call for my COD Order. Why is that?
After placing a COD order, a confirmation call may be made to verify the mobile number and shipping address of the recepient of the FabAlley order. This is crucial to ensure smooth coordination between you and our courier partner. Our processing team starts working on the order only after confirmation. If you are unreachable or unable to attend the call, please contact Customer Care on +91-8929987349 to confirm the purchase within 24 hours of making the purchase. Please note that if we are unable to reach you on phone within 3 days of COD order placement, we will be forced to cancel the order.
Is there a purchase limit for a COD purchase?
Yes, COD option is available on purchases up to a limit of Rs. 10,000, beyond which purchases can only be made using Netbanking or Credit card/Debit card.
How do I pay the courier person for COD purchase?
Please pay the courier person in cash only. We do not accept cheque or DD.