1. What are the shipping charges on International orders?
FabAlley charges USD 10 for all international orders irrespective of the order size and country
2. How long will it take to receive the ordered products?
For International Shipping, the average delivery time is 7-10 days depending on the country of residence
3. What delivery methods do you use?
All International orders are sent through Fedex
4. How do International duties and taxes work?
Any customs or import duties are charged once the parcel reaches its destination country. These charges must be paid by the recipient of the parcel. Unfortunately, we have no control over these charges and cannot tell you the cost as it varies from country to country
5. What payment options are available on FabAlley?
Credit card and Net Banking
6. How do I cancel my international order?
Please note that your order can only be cancelled before we have dispatched it to you. We have no way of cancelling it once it is shipped from our end. If you want to cancel the order before you receive a shipping notification mail from us, please drop us an e-mail on firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and reason for cancellation. Your cancellation request will be processed within 24 hours.
7. What is the return policy for International orders?
For all international orders, customers have to return the products themselves. The order needs to be sent back to the following address G 4, Sector 6, Noida, Uttar Pradesh - 201301 India. Once we receive the product, we will process the refund within 3-5 business days.
Please note that International Shipping cost will not be refunded.
All prices are in US Dollars.